TARIFFS FOR ORGANIZATION OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES
|Speed World/Ukraine||Installation fee **, UAH (VAT included)||Cost*, UAH (VAT included)|
|up to 50/100 Mbps
|up to 100/100 Mbps
* Please, choose one of the following discounts for the Internet service:
Pre-payment for 6 months: 10% discount;
Pre-payment for 12 months: 20% discount;
** In case of pre-payment for 6 or 12 months the installation fee is 0,00 UAH
|TELEPHONY||Subscriber’s fee, UAH (VAT included)*|
|Local telephone number (Kyiv)||65.14|
The phone number connection is made under the Margin tariffs for public telecommunications services, the connection fee is 84.00 UAH (VAT included).
* The Subscriber’s fee includes 10000 seconds of the total local calls (within Kyiv area). The long-distance and international calls are charged pursuant to the Margin tariffs for public telecommunications services.
The Subscribers who are connected to KANCOM Internet network have the chance to obtain access to "Divan.TV" content. Free access to "Divan.TV" service will be given within 14 days after receiving a special promocode (unique combination of letters and digits) from KANCOM.
To conclude a contract the customer should show the originals of the following documents:
- Identification code;
- Copy of an investing contract or certificate of title to the apartment.
The term of connection to KANCOM network is 10 working days from the date of signing the contract and payment of the connection fee.
Works to be performed by the Carrier for primary service connection
- Cable laying works from the Carrier’s equipment to the Subscriber’s premises;
- Port activation at the Carrier’s network equipment;
- Opening of the Subscriber’s personal account in the billing system and tariff plan activation
On the date preliminary determined by the Subscriber the Carrier’s specialists should perform only the works on cable embossing. The further decoration and cable laying should be done by the Subscriber at his/her own expense..
Any other cable laying works or any amendments to the cable laying works initiated by the Subscriber should be charged additional fee and performed at the time additionally assigned (according to the Carrier’s schedule). Such additional works should be performed upon a separate order of the Subscriber.
All given rates are maximum and referred to the technical parameters of service provision to the end users. The actual speed of access can be different depending on possible limitations of the Internet resources, channels loading of different telecom operators, data routing and capacity of the subscriber’s equipment.